SD Painting Contractors were drafted in to help finish this project after the original painting contractors hadn’t been able to finish the contract to the appropriate standard. We were originally given 2 weeks to snag 8 houses but as we started work it was clear it was going to take much longer.
We started by plaster patching all the ceilings and walls, trying to rectify the poor plastering. All the woodwork had to be sanded back and fully prepared again.
Ceilings were finished in a brilliant white matt emulsion and the walls were magnolia. All the woodwork was finished in a subtle Dulux Trade Eggshell.
Once the appropriate prep work had been done, and the painting was brought up to our usual standard, the site agent couldn’t have been happier.
Construction Manager – Keyworker Homes